We conduct all our business activities, in compliance with the 2008 SA Government Consumer protection act.
Conditions of sale
1. The highest accepted bidder shall be the purchaser.
2. The Auctioneer has the right to regulate the bidding.
He may furthermore withdraw any item at any time.
3. The Auctioneer does not hold himself responsible
for any errors in description. A bid shall be taken as proof that the bidder has made
himself or herself acquainted with the conditions for lots
for he or she bids.
4. All goods are sold as is, without warranties.
5. Lots once knocked down remain at risk of the purchaser.
6. No goods may be removed until paid for in full.
7. Terms: EFT , Direct cash deposit, Credit or Debit card. No cash or cheques will be accepted at the Auction site.
Cash handling fee of 1.5% will apply for direct cash deposits and 2.5% for credit or debit cards.
There will be no bank charges for payments made by EFT.
8. No bidder will be allowed to register without a deposit, (Amount varies from Auction to Auction).
In case there was no purchase, the deposit will be refunded in the following day after the Auction takes place.
Bids from unregistered bidders will not be accepted.
9. All bids are exclusive of buyers commission and V.A.T (Where applicable).
10. All sales are final.
11. The Auctioneer reserves the right to bid on behalf of third parties, vendors & absentee bidders.
In case of a reserve price, the Auctioneer reserves the right to allow vendor to bid , until the reserve price is reached.
12. All Proceedings will be recorded .
13. Any buyer or buyers who defaults in terms of payment, will forfeit their deposit and will be banned from attending further auctions within our network and will be liable to pay for legal charges, to recover all incurred costs. Therefore please do not bid if you do not have the funds.
14. No bids allowed below R 10.00